At Green Street Surgery Center we work hard to be the source you trust for your surgical procedure. We are driven by a desire to be your partners in care. We will work with you and listen to you when you have questions and concerns.
From the time you register to the time you leave, we want to ensure that you have all the information and all the input you need to feel comfortable about your care.
Keep in mind that we are an outpatient facility, so you will not need to bring with you any toiletries for an overnight stay.
We offer a variety of services for patients with special needs. Please contact Green Street Surgery Center at 614-225-9321 prior to your scheduled procedure in order to arrange in advance for the following:
- Language interpreter services for those needing assistance in speaking or understanding English
- Interpreters and volume control for the hearing impaired
Payment and Billing
At the time of service, you will be required to make co-payments based on insurance coverage. Your insurance company can answer any questions you have about your benefits and co-payments.
If you do not have insurance, we will ask for your driver’s license or other identification showing your current address. We will also collect required deposits.
At Green Street Surgery Center, we provide only outpatient procedures. You may want to contact your insurance company for specific information on your policy’s coverage regarding outpatient care.
In keeping with the Mission of Green Street Surgery Center, we are dedicated to meeting your health-care needs, and to treating you with the respect, dignity and consideration each person deserves. In your care and treatment you have the right to:
- Be treated with dignity, respect and consideration;
- Complete confidentiality and to have your personal privacy and safety maintained;
- Receive quality care, regardless of age, race, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, diagnosis, or ability to pay;
- Receive care that is respectful of your personal values and beliefs and to participate in the consideration of ethical issues that may arise in your care;
- Be believed if you say you have pain and to have your pain managed as individually and effectively as possible;
- Receive a timely response to your request for services and to have all persons who have contact with you, clearly identified by name and function;
- Receive the information necessary to enable you to make treatment decisions that reflect your needs and to have access to the information contained in your medical record;
- Receive a notice describing how your medical information may be used and disclosed and to request restrictions on specific uses and disclosures of your private health information;
- Collaborate with your physician, to make decisions regarding your plan of treatment. This includes the right to accept or refuse medical care as permitted by law and to be informed of the medical consequences of such refusal;
- Formulate Advance Directives which may include a Durable Power of Attorney for Health Care and a Living Will;
- Compliance with the current DNR Comfort Care Protocol;
- Be informed about outcomes of care, including unanticipated outcomes;
- Participate in planning for your care after discharge;
- Receive, prior to your procedure or at time of arrival, information on how to express a concern or complaint concerning the quality of your care;
- Receive, upon request, a copy of your bill in a timely manner, an explanation of the bill, assistance in filing insurance forms and arranging financial payment options.
Green Street Surgery Center is available to report your complaints or concerns. If you are unhappy with anything while you’re in our care, please discuss your concern with your nurse or the manager. If the situation is not resolved to your satisfaction, please contact the Surgery Center administrator at 614-225-9321.
If you would like to know the specifics of our surgeons’ insurance, please contact us at 614-225-9321.
The Ohio Department of Health Complaint Unit phone number is 1-800-342-0553.
Your satisfaction is important to us. You will receive a mail survey card that will give you an opportunity to tell us what you thought of your visit. Please take a few moments to answer the questions and return the survey card to us. We appreciate your input.